2 more coronavirus cases reported in Shanghai
Two additional coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the city, with another 60 suspected cases ruled out, as of midnight Sunday, the Shanghai Health Commission said on Monday morning.
So far, the city has reported a total of 295 infections and ruled out 1,062 suspected cases.
The two newly diagnosed patients, one from Baoshan District and the other from Minhang District, are both Shanghai residents, who have local registered residency or those staying in the city for over six months.
Among the 295 confirmed patients, aged between 7 months and 88 years old, three are still under investigation into the way how they were infected.
A total of 97 patients are from outside the city -- 66 from Wuhan, 23 from other cities in Hubei, two each from Anhui and Jiangsu provinces, one each from Heilongjiang, Hunan, Shaanxi and Gansu provinces.
The commission said 230 patients are stable, 10 are in a serious condition and 10 are critical. Forty-four patients have recovered and been discharged from hospital. There has been only one fatality. Another 223 suspected cases are undergoing tests.