2 more coronavirus cases reported in Shanghai
Two more coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the city, and another 51 suspected cases ruled out, the Shanghai Health Commission said on Thursday morning.
So far, the city has reported a total of 313 infections and ruled out 1,391 suspected cases.
The two newly diagnosed patients are both Shanghai residents, who have local registered residency or stayed in the city for over six months. One each lives in Changning and Chongming districts.
Among the 313 confirmed patients, aged between 7 months and 88 years old, a total of 99 patients are from outside the city — 67 from Wuhan, 23 from other cities in Hubei Province, three from Jiangsu Province, two from Anhui Province, and one each from Heilongjiang, Hunan, Shaanxi and Gansu provinces.
The commission said 239 patients are stable, six are in serious condition and 10 are critical. Fifty-seven patients have recovered and been discharged from hospital. There has been only one local fatality. Another 183 suspected cases are undergoing tests.